Okay, so I have FINALLY gotten the good news I wanted. No, I'm not pregnant yet, but we finally have ...THE PLAN...together! Back up a couple though....
So the day I made an appoitment with the new office is the day I called my old doctor to request my files be sent to the new doctor. And duh, of course they would make it difficult. I was told to wait until yesterday (Wed. June 23) to go pick up my charts from their satellite Irmo office. I show up at 9:00 yesterday to be told that I would have to go downtown. False. Anyway, after bickering back and forth, I finally tell the woman that I am switching doctors, and asked if she could just fax my info over. She proceeds to ask me why I'm switching...I ignored her. She then PROMISED me my records were being faxed yesterday afternoon and not to worry about it.
Thursday, June 24: I show up to my appointment this morning and the first thing I did was ask if they got my records. Of course they havent. I almost lost it. I called momma, she called the old doctor and THEY said that my old doctor had to "approve my records being sent" (what is there to approve...that shes a crappy doctor? UGH!) and that they needed the NEW office to call them to get it. I almost cried.
Anyway, the new nurse I have is WONDERFUL...I felt like I was hanging out with an old friend. Ashley is young and vibrant and full of energy and has some super cute tattoos also! My new doctor came in...and immediatly said we had a problem because she's a Clemson fan...but once we got past that, she was AWESOME! We actually have a plan in place now. I go back on July 6 (The same day my BFF finds out what she's having at the same office! How fun! :) for some blood work, then I go back on August 9. If I'm not pregnant by August 9, I start the Clomid. If that doesn't work after three months, she's referring me to a specialist...
Anyway, I feel MUCH better now that there is a definite plan in place to follow. I'm looking forward to the next three-four months and what they have to bring!
SIDE NOTE: How awesome was the USA soccer game? I freaking LOST IT I was so excited...I LOVE LOVE LOVE soccer...more about that later. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow. Preggers!! You go get it chica! LOL. Steve and I are kinda biting nails until I get this period. We're a bit concerned this time around. *blushes*
ReplyDeleteAnyhow. Love the blog design. WISH I could get it together and design it.
COME BACK TO CHARLESTON YOU TWO! JEEEZUS... I MIGHT HAVE TO DRAG YOU GUYS DOWN HERE!
hmm...not preggers YET, but we will see! I go back to the doctor August 9th to start a new medication to help it happen!
ReplyDelete