Thursday, May 6, 2010

First time blogger

So I've been thinking about starting a blog for a long time. When I was in high school/college, I kept a journal. Not your typical "hide under the pillow" journal, but I would just write/draw/paint/stain glass/dance my feelings out. I've never been one to hide my emotions...ask anyone who REALLY knows me! :)

Anyway, as I embark on this blog journey, there are probably a couple of things you should know about me...if you don't already know...

*I'm a teacher....a high school teacher. Prayers are welcomed and encouraged

*I'm a horrible speller...and I really think it's a character flaw. I'm paranoid about it. I've already spell checked 4 times.

*I'm married to my high school sweetheart. I love him to death...even when he stands behind me when I'm on the computer

*I have two expensive mutt puppy/babies. They are seriously spoiled....and I will probably talk about them a lot

*I'm a sports fanatic...college, high school, sometimes pro...I LOVE sports. Football, soccer, baseball, competitive cheer and dance...most recently hockey! I can talk sports for hours...

*Next point: I LOVE my Carolina Gamecocks. To the end. I know, they are not the best...but they always keep things exciting, and nothing is as exciting as standing in WBS and hearing 2001....goosebumps people, goosebumps. I've also become a Florida State Seminole fan by marriage...it's quite the adjustment, but I think I'm handling it well.

*I love history. And reading. And obviously writing. I'm a closet dork...I actually LIKE school. I guess that's why I'm still living my life in one!

*And last but not least, I have the best parents, brothers, grandmas, step grandpa, aunts, uncles, cousins and mother-in-law anyone could ask for. I love them all dearly.

So I guess that's a good start. At any rate, I hope I spelled everything right. And if I didn't, please don't tell me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment